At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 15 million people. We are therefore offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever is already in London, New York, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, and is in process of expanding to new markets, such as Los Angeles, Lisbon and Dubai. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
- Can think strategically about designing a single product across multiple platforms.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- 3-5 years of experience designing user interfaces and interactions for mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of front-end development and are comfortable talking to developers about the details of style sheets and CSS implementation.
- You are used to manage a team
- Sketch is your best friend
- Must to be flexible. Startups are hard, and change quickly. We need you to be a flash.
- Must to be a team player. We are working together in a multiple disciplinary environment, so here, egos are better left at the door.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong developed organizational skills.
- Strong self-management, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Plus: fluent in English.
About the job
You will be responsible of:
- Manage aspects of user interface and visual design experience.
- Being a UX/UI Lead at Fever gives you an opportunity to help define a growing product and to practice interaction design across many different types of users.
- Work with other engineers, designers and data analysts.
- Responsible of product keynotes and web assets.
About our perks & benefits
- Remote friendly
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Biannual bonus
- Stock Options
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Free Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong