At Fever we're changing the way people discover plans!
Through our App and our Secret Media Network, we are leading the market of discovering leisure plans engaging an audience of more than 30 million people each month.
Secret Media Network is a digital media group focused on recommending perfect plans and discovering great places in different cities around the world.
Our goal is our audience to be a city insider. Our family is composed by Secret NYC, Secret London, Paris Secret and Spanish cities: Madrid Secreto, Barcelona Secreta, Valencia Secreta and Sevilla Secreta.
We are expanding our business and are launching a new digital media: Secret LA.
We want you to join us if:
You are familiarised with Los Angeles (it's a plus to have lived there!)
- You are highly creative and imaginative as well as curious about LA journalism and entertainment
- You're able to conceptualise and to work under preassure
- You have initiative and always want to grow and innovate in the workplace
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Communications, Creative Writing, Liberal Arts or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills thinking and detailed execution
About the job
We are searching for a creative, curious and digitally individual to join our Secret Media team. The Copywriter/Editor will be responsible for brainstorming and creating engaging shareable content for Secret LA. You will predominantly spend your time researching and writing articles for the site, whilst also ensuring the narrative fits in with the local tone of voice. You will work closely with an events discovery Fever app and other commercial partners, aiming to monetise the web when appropriate. You’ll become part of a global network of sites.
Your main responsabilities:
Reporting to the Editor, you will be responsible for:
- Writing articles and other required publications for the web
- Be up to date with everything going on in the city (news, events, etc)
- Engage readers through original and compelling articles.
- Work closely with a growing international team
- Strive to increase commercial partnerships and gain more leads.
About our perks & benefits
*Great work environment and great people to work with :)
*Ping-pong and chill room
*Free fruits & drinks
*Excellent working conditions with with amazing views of Retiro Park
*40% off in our plans!
Are you a passionate writer, with a creative eye, a great sense of humour and (a slightly obsessive) love for all things LA-related? Then we'd love to hear from you!