At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 15 million people. We are therefore offering a unique opportunity to make an impact.
Fever is already in London, New York, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, and is in process of expanding to new markets, including Los Angeles, Lisbon and Dubai. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
THE ROLE SUMMARY
Fever’s marketplace is comprised of events and experiences hosted by organizers that we provide visibility to via our marketplace and media network.
However, given that Fever and our Secret Media Network provide us with millions of data points and insights around how people consume offline entertainment, we are now able to go one step further in the value chain and create our own experiences, similar to how Netflix has begun to create their own shows. We believe there is a huge opportunity to create more of our own content, and continue to provide an amazing content offering to our users.
This will be a new role, responsibilities will include:
- Scale Fever Originals in other cities through developing and sharing best practices to deliver the highest quality Original Events
- Hire, train and manage the most talented Fever Originals Event Managers across all markets
- Research, develop and test new Original Events based on data and insights provided by our BI Team
- Manage events from conception to delivery, working with venues, event staff and agency or brand partners
- Ensure that Original Events are on-schedule and on-budget, and identify potential problem areas as early as possible
- Report and communicate milestones to key stakeholders
- Clearly understand priorities and be able to distinguish them from marketing priorities
- Work with the Fever marketing team to make sure events make an impact: both in terms of ticket sales and coverage
- Foster and grow the Fever Partner Network: including venues and event organisers
- Communicate product needs (Fever usability) and process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
This role demands an entrepreneurial individual with a track-record in project management. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience. Candidates need to be passionate about the entertainment/events industry.
- 5+ years operational and project management experience
- Advanced graduate degree and excellent academic record required (e.g., MBA, PhD, etc.)
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Exemplary organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to voice opinions and give feedback.
- Curious and keen to push boundaries and try new concepts
- Able to communicate with events partners, brands, agencies, and talent on efforts
- Ability to think strategically when faced with an events partnership brief or with our proprietary data on what events work
- Able to handle large amounts of work and parallel work-streams
- Collaborative and willing to get hands dirty and work on all required events tasks
- Fluent English speaker
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals.
- Ability to travel at least x2-x4 per month
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance, and stock options
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, and exciting start-ups that is changing the entertainment landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution