At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 15 million people. We are therefore offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever is already in London, New York, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, and is in process of expanding to new markets, such as Los Angeles, Lisbon and Dubai. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
About the role
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Craft, define and implement unique and exciting events for Manchester
- Keep a pulse of the latest events in the city and expose amazing local activities and merchants throughout the city (new venue openings, good tours coming to town, etc.)
- Meet weekly/monthly sales goals in accordance with quality standards
- Work with our Marketing team to build the Fever brand through social media
- Define and sustain the quality standards and objectives of our data
- Cultivate direct relationships with local venues, bars, and businesses through constant scouting and information gathering assignments
- Have deep understanding of Manchester’ entertainment, events, and lifestyle trends is essential
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales experience
- Be a self-starter who is driven and able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Have excellent communication skills, detail oriented, strong grammar and writing skills, and an unquenchable desire to promote the Fever brand
- Are competent in Microsoft Office and Google docs
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business, and are extremely data-driven in your approach to business.
- Experience leading large teams in a thriving, demanding environment
- Ideally has been a team lead in a previous role
- MBA or other Máster is a plus.
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, and exciting start-ups that is changing the entertainment landscape
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution
- 40% off in our plans!