At Fever, we are changing the way people discover entertainment. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
- Executive assistance to company management and their agenda.
- Office management and administration. Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers and re-stock office supply
- Procedures and interdepartmental relations improvement.
- Support tasks to different departments.
- File management.
- Any task that may arise.
Receptionist responsibilities also include:
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Are utterly discreet, and know that confidentiality is key in every aspect of the company.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Are a solution-oriented and reliable professional.
- Are incredibly detail-orientated with excellent time-management skills.
- Are extremely organised and with multi-task capabilities.
- You are happy to face any tasks you are given.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Doc.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change.
- Humble. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails.
- A problem-solver. You want to try and improve the way things run in the office.
- You don’t like wasting time and want to get things done as efficiently as possible.
- Are fluent in Spanish and proficient in English.
** Amazing office with views to Retiro Park & Puerta de Alcalá
** Free Drinks & Coffee
** Ping Pong!
** Chill out room
** Discounts for all the plans in the app