At Fever, we are changing the way people discover entertainment. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. With a monthly audience of over 30 million people, we are offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever has presence in Madrid, Barcelona, London and New York, and is backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Fidelity Growth and Accel Partners.
THE ROLE SUMMARY
The General Manager position at Fever is one of the most important roles in the company, as it is key in successfully launching a new market.
Main responsibilities include
- Set up initial network of event organizer relationships as well as the local sales process
- Hire initial team in local market and manage ongoing hiring needs
- Lead local business development efforts
- Manage local user growth and sales initiatives, coordinating directly with the CMO, Global Head of Sales, and CEO
- Represent Fever at local events and with local PR
- Report on monthly goals in terms of content acquisition, user growth, and revenue
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
This is a position based in Paris. Candidates need to be passionate about the offline entertainment industry.
This role demands an aggressive, entrepreneurial individual with a track-record of launching businesses into new markets or new business segments. The role requires a mix of business development and operational experience.
- 3+ years business development or sales experience
- 5+ years operational management or general management experience
- Investment banking and management consulting experience also strongly
- History of managing impactful projects, or impactful product lines
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Strong track record of hitting targets and exceeding business expectations
- Entrepreneurial DNA, fearless attitude, and prior experience working for a start-up or high-growth project
- Strong knowledge of the entertainment industry
- Top-notch academic background (MBA is a plus)
- Attractive compensation package consisting of base salary and the potential to earn a significant bonus for top performance. Stock options are possible.
- Become one of the early employees of a fast-growing, and exciting start-up that is changing the entertainment landscape.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution.