At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 15 million people. We are therefore offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever is already in London, New York, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, and is in process of expanding to new markets, such as Los Angeles, Lisbon and Dubai. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
What do we offer:
- Benefits in all our plans.
- Being part of a young team in continuous development and innovation.
- Full time from Monday to Friday.
The Job - Responsibilities
Our Content copywriter is responsible for:
- Define, document, and distribute content standards.
- Upload plan content to backoffice.
- Develop Fever's style guide.
- Writing copy for our content, newsletter and other required publications.
- Engage our users through original and compelling copies.
- Work closely with our Sales team to fully understand the events.
- Work with our Marketing team to build the Fever brand through social media.
- Define and sustain the quality standards of our brand through text.
- Evaluate and develop the Content Strategy to cater our users.
- Content Analysis to improve through the data provided.
We want you to join the team if you:
- Are go-ahead type of person, organised and motivated.
- Are fast learner, take criticism well, and set high goals for yourself.
- Are a creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Are able to work both independently and in a team.
- Control the HTML language and tools to work with.
- Can demonstrate your ability to adapt to the extremely fast-moving world of a digital startup business.
- Ninja attention to detail. Content descriptions are critical to the Company's success, you are the best at crossing the t's and dotting the i's.
- Have a High level of proficiency in oral and written English.
- Are fluent in Spanish and or Portuguese or French is a plus.