Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
- Can think strategically about designing a single product across multiple platforms.
- Have a demonstrated knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- 3-5 years of experience designing user interfaces and interactions for mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of front-end development and are comfortable talking to developers about the details of style sheets and CSS implementation.
- You are used to managing a team
- Sketch is your best friend
- Must be flexible. Startups are hard, and change quickly. We need you to be a flash.
- Must be a team player. We are working together in a multiple disciplinary environment.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong developed organizational skills.
- Strong self-management, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Plus: fluent in English.
About the job
You will be responsible for:
- Managing aspects of user interface and visual design experience.
- Being a UX/UI Lead at Fever gives you an opportunity to help define a growing product and to practice interaction design across many different types of users.
- Working with other engineers, designers and data analysts.
- Product keynotes and web assets.
About our perks & benefits
- Remote friendly
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Free Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!