Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week. Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
Fever is present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and is in process of expanding to new markets. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with RESTful APIs (implementation and consumption)
- Outstanding software development talent proven by great work results/experience and/or interesting hobby projects
- Fluent in writing well documented code
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of Agile software development frameworks (scrum, kanban, etc)
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and external partners
- Fluent verbal and written English language skills
- Open minded, outgoing, self-confident and positive personality
- Passionate about new technologies
Other desired skills:
- Celery, RabbitMQ
- Remote friendly
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Semestral bonus (Up to 10%)
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
- Workshops & Hackatons
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Madrid scene
- Coffee & Drinks
- Ping Pong
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!