At Fever, our mission is to inspire people to discover offline entertainment in their city. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology, resulting in a weekly unique reach of over 15 million people. We are therefore offering the unique opportunity to actually make an impact.
Fever is already in London, New York, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona, and is in process of expanding to new markets, such as Los Angeles, Lisbon and Dubai. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional venture capital firms, including Accel Partners, Fidelity, and 14W Ventures.
About the role
- Providing support to the Secret London team across all brand activity.
- Input into planning and pitch work.
- Help to create and co-ordinate quality branded content across Secret London and Fever.
- Work closely with Fever team and event partners to co-ordinate branded events.
- Assist in reporting and analysis of campaign work.
- Build competitor reviews and case study analysis
- Excellent eye for detail and accuracy.
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to think practically and creatively.
- Confidence in establishing and developing new relationships.
- Good knowledge of social media
- Knowledge of Apple or Microsoft office suites a real plus.
- Team player.
- Enthusiasm and pro-activity.
- Passionate about brands and innovative ideas.
- Broad knowledge of media and advertising industry
- Ability to seek and analyse competitor branded content
- Brand new super-swish co-working space in Camden.
- Invites to lots of London events.
- Yoga on Fridays
- 40% off in our plans!